Edinburgh Napier University's 4th Annual Electric Vehicle Event
Edinburgh Napier University is holding its 4th Annual Electric Vehicle Event on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at their Craiglockhart Campus. Michael Matheson MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure & Connectivity has confirmed that he will give the keynote address and the Scottish Government are sponsoring our event again this year.
There will be a display of electric vehicles and exhibition stands.
The themes will be:
- Policy issues & practice
- Energy supply & infrastructure
- Academic research & the User perspective
- Air quality and health
- Mattias Goldman, Fores from Stockholm, Sweden
- Dr Richard Mounce, University of Aberdeen: “The ESPRIT one-way electric vehicle car-sharing system”.
- Robert Evans, CENEX: “Using research and analysis to inform the business case for EV deployment.”
- Barry Carruthers, Scottish Power: “Enabling the Acceleration of EVs.”
- Stewart Reid, SSE: “Networks and flexibility, the challenge and the opportunity.”
- Dr Mark Miller, Edinburgh University: “Diesel exhaust and your heart: a particularly small problem.”
- David Beeton, Urban Foresight:
- Alister Hamilton, EVAS: “Growing EVA Scotland.”
- Mark Heard, Edinburgh Napier University graduate: “Using home generated solar power for electric vehicles – user perspective.”
For more details and to register your place, see here.