RCPE Symposium: Public Health in a changing world
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, 9 Queen Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1JQ
This symposium features top international speakers with an exciting programme on:
- International public health: what can we learn from recent global epidemics and how do we prepare for the next?
- European public health: what are the impacts of political destabilisation, economic instability and migration?
- Scottish public health: why do we have excess mortality in the West of Scotland?
- What should Scotland do to become the healthiest nation in Europe
- How we can effect change: via social media, leadership and other tools?
Aimed at all practising or studying public or global health, infectious disease and respiratory physicians, as well as general physicians and other healthcare workers who want to learn the latest in exotic communicable diseases as well as look upstream at determinants of health.